A rare art nouveau oil lamp by the House of Leleu, signed on the base, circa 1900-1920 France, stock NO101. The famous house Leleu was founded by Georges Leleu by the turn of the century and started with a production of art nouveau oil lamps. Nowadays, these high class pieces are hard to find and very sought after. After the great war Georges Leleu designed a series of wonderful art deco lamps chandeliers and sconces. Later his son Jules Leleu took over the company and their furniture’s from the 1950’s are highly valued now. The studio and office was at 28, rue des Pipots in Boulogne. The business closed in 1973. SOLD.
Lighting, Silver & Metalware